WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it...........well, yes I can. The Advantage Dirt Contractors "Mighty Huggers" picked up their first and second wins of the season with a convincing 6-1 victory followed by a hard fought 3-2 decision.
Things started off slowly, with McClure Construction scoring the first goal, but then Owen caught fire and scored with abandon. The kid was on fire. No one could stop him. I was really happy for the kids. Technically, there's no scoring tallied, but everybody knows who wins (including the kids, they kept on saying, "Coach, we're winning!"). Honestly, I don't discuss winning or losing, but do a lot of high-fivin' and such.

Delaney and Nathan on the attack. In the background in the red is Owen's mom. Since he scored about a million goals on Saturday, I'm going to have to send her flowers or something.

Planning our attack. Nathan in the foreground, me and Boogs and Owen in the back.

After the game, it was happy kids and celebration. I was given a gatorade bath and carried off the field like they do for all coaches who win the big game. Unfortunately, none of it was caught on camera, but it did happen...honest.

Comments

Anonymous said…
In your dreams, Jon. Great game.

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown