Fall is upon us..........

It's getting chilly in K-Town and I took the time to really start getting prepared for the winter. I'm told that up through Christmas should be relatively mild here, but the onslaught of snow and cold temps should come by January. I was tearing down the garden and trimming the trees and lilacs and watched as the girls started taking over the leaves. I didn't even have to bribe them or falsify the "fun" of raking leaves.



So after creating a small leaf pile, the girls decided to try and knock down the remaining apples from the tree (although like the cherry tree, not much was there all summer).

Then climbing the trees was a priority.

About a minute later, Adelyn took an ill-advised dive...


Comments

Mr.UGF said…
Ahhh that video was cute. I remember playing in the leaves.

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown