Happy Anniversary, Brittany!

Eight years ago, Brittany said "I do!" (and I breathed a sigh of relief!)


Two very cute pictures of me and my bride, taken by Delaney, our budding photographer. Below, however, was the reality that Brittany and I didn't spend our actual anniversary day alone, which was OK, because we got the previous weekend to ourselves. Adelyn had to get in as many shots as she could and it took a few minutes to actually get a shot she wasn't sneaking into.




I was joking the other day about how I vowed to make every anniversay day a "passion-filled day of romance" and clearly the above pictures prove that. I must've made that vow before we had kids!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown