Melissa and William's wedding...

This is Jon. Saturday was an absolute blast. The Haggerty and Carter family put on a great show in honor of Melissa and William's wedding. Our two little princesses were flower girls for the big event and they were ecstatic to be a part of the day. 

My beautiful girls beforehand. They hung out in the bride's room with the rest of the bridal party.

As Missy poses in the background, cousin Stephanie, the maid of honor, cuddled with the girls. This is a great photo of the three of them!

Blushing bride with a blushing flower girl...

Her smile just lights up a room!

Delaney loving every minute of being pampered by her lil' sissy.

Brittany obviously wore something different for the wedding, but she was in comfortable clothes as she helped Missy and the bridesmaids get ready for the big day.

So Addy Bear looks pretty cute on the end, but this was the most cooperative she would be during the photos. Kind of frustrating during picture time, but oh well. William in the middle doesn't seem to mind. At his right is Stephanie. At his left are Katie and Allie, more cousins.

My aunt Jeanette with her lovely daughter.

At this point, I was already fighting some emotions of just going to a wedding. As soon as I saw the girls walking down the aisle (without fighting I might add) I was hurtin'. I'm one big emotional wreck when I see my girls in situations like this and can only imagine what it's going to be like IF (yes, I said IF) they ever get married.

Good form by Adelyn with the flower petals.

Delaney was very aware of Adelyn and how she was doing up at the altar. Adelyn stayed there for about three minutes or so, then checked out and hung out with me. Delaney stood up there for the whole time. She did very good. We were so proud. Plus, they look so beautiful.

OK, so maybe she wasn't perfect, but she was good. Brittany quickly corralled Delaney and got the flower basket out of her mouth.

Aunt Jeanette promised the girls they could pick up all the flower petals from the floor after the wedding. Adelyn snapped back into formation when she realized the ceremony was wrapping up and both danced down the aisle. Once everyone had walked by, the girls got their clean-up on!

The reception was a blast. Great food, great music and my family really knows how to have a good time.

My Dad and Uncle Jay clearly should be professional dancers.

The girls loved dancing with Dad and Sharon...

...and by themselves.

My grandma requested Three Dog Night's "Jeremiah was a Bullfrog" from the DJ. You can't tell here, but she was dancing a bit while my Dad sung the lyrics, discussing how he sang this song in his high school choir.

Holy Moly, my wife is hot!

After this drink, she got a little handsy with the groom, who clearly is OK with it all. I'm told this was sparkling cider, but it can't be confirmed.

My cousin Linda catered the event and did a fabulous job. The girls ate and ate and ate at the fruit and chocolate fountain. They got about three weeks worth of fruit servings in them!

By the end of the reception, the girls were draggin' a bit. Adelyn was starting to check out.

Missy and William, off to Mexico!

This says it all, doesn't it?

Comments

Tori Bella said…
I still think your guys' wedding was one of the most beautiful I've ever been to!

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown