Delaney getting ready for school!

This is Jon. In less than a week, our little Delaney Rae starts kindergarten. We're so thrilled, while at the same time, wishing we still had another year of her this size and age!

Her teacher is Mrs. O, who sent out a decorated letter to Delaney and us telling us all about who her teacher is, what she can expect the first few days and how excited her teacher is to meet Delaney.

Mommy reading the letter as Delaney very intently listens in.

That day wasn't all about Delaney. I had to take a picture of myself holding a magazine with my name in it. I've picked up another gig writing for D2football.com. I cover the Great Northwest Athletic Conference which is Central Washington and four other schools. I've followed the site for a handful of years and have gotten to know the owner of it. I figure that since I'm at all the Central games for my PA Announcing that I might as well do this, too. It's fun and it will give me the opportunity to travel to other stadiums too...if the wifey allows. Here's a shameless self promotion: http://www.d2football.com/columnist/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown