More pictures of the rodeo

This is Jon. Another Ellensburg Rodeo is in the books (for the 89th time) and like every year there was plenty of action and not much proof (by photos at least) we were there. It's always a favorite and very busy time for both of us. Got to hang out with a lot of friends and favorites over Labor Day. Below are a few pics from the weekend.


This was taken Saturday Night at the Xtreme Bulls Championship. This is always a guaranteed sellout (roughly 10,000 people) at the arena. Lots of fire, fireworks, explosions and some crazy bull riding. Fans may notice my new Cinch shirt. I fill it out well, I'm not gonna lie.



As you can tell, where Brittany and I set up shop are right next to the roughstock chutes. We get very close to the action. It's a good thing when I say I had a mixture of dirt, manure and drool on me from the action. You can't put a price on that.


My favorite statistician, who just finished her 12th Ellensburg Rodeo with me. Here's a link of some of the articles that were published. http://www.dailyrecordnews.com/rodeo/ Here's another link of a picture on ProRodeo that caught me on the very right bottom side of the photo............lookin' good. http://www.prorodeo.com/Story.aspx?xu=3318

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown