Delaney and Adelyn take their parents to the fair!

This is Jon. Today the Guddats made the annual trip to the Kittitas County Fair and we had to be carried out of the place. This year we decided to splurge and buy all day ride wristbands for the girls. We got our money's worth within the first 30 minutes, easy. We ate well, saw so many friends and enjoyed the animals. I of course, went straight to the 4H and FFA barns to compare their produce to mine, more specifically my tomatoes. I think I would have given them a run for their money. I wasn't confident in my tomatoes, so I didn't enter. Rookie mistake.


Adelyn drivin' Delaney around in a jalopy. Brittany said this looks like Drivin' Miss Daisy.


So for some reason, it took the girls a little bit to get up the courage to go on the rides. We finally got them on the jalopy ride and then Adelyn decided that she was done with it all.


She obviously got over her pouting pretty quickly.


Delaney was an animal with the slides and rides. Adelyn was, too.




Apparently, Delaney loves snakes. She's not scared of them at all. Seriously.


Adelyn? Not so much. Not really into them.


I'm thinking she's going to want a snake for a pet.




Comments

Nana said…
Great pic of the fair...not sure what kind of pet Adelyn will like but sure am proud that Delaney loves snakes...I had a snake also when I will younger along with tree frogs...this was way before "dogs" entered the picture !!!
Grandma Debbie

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown