This is Jon. As I've said in earlier posts, we're backed up with a bunch of photos because we're just now getting around to downloading the last 2+ months of memories. Below are some Father's Day pics of me and my girls.
Delaney painted a picture of a fish with the words "I Love You Dad" on the side. I see it every morning when I get ready for work.

I sometimes try and convince the girls that mommy gave me her car and I traded for it with my red car. This day the girls believed me and proceded to wash it for me.

Cuddling with my girls. Adelyn had passed out by this time.

 We were all actually really sick this weekend. Brittany barely got out of bed and the girls and I just watched movies. Adelyn is again passed out.

It wasn't necessarily for Father's Day, but Dad and I took a hike up Granite Mountain off of the west slope of Snoqualmie Pass last month. We used it as a training hike for Mt. St. Helens which is this Tuesday. Here is the view after two hours of climbing straight up: Mt. Rainier, or "the big mountain" as Delaney likes to call it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown