Ocean Shores!

All families have them: little traditions that keep strong throughout the years. My three girls love camping and we've gone to Ocean Shores the last two years for the Sand and Sawdust Festival in late June. We're no strangers to Ocean Shores, I've been there multiple times a year throughout my 33 years and I'm thrilled to see my girls get the same excitement from the coast.

True story!


We couldn't get the girls out of the water if we wanted to. Friday was a bit windy on the beach and Saturday started out pretty gray, but wasn't too bad. By noon on Saturday it was hot with very little breeze. Probably the nicest weather I've seen at Ocean Shores in years.

The photos above and below don't do justice to the unbelievable sand sculptures. I can't even draw a house let alone build something like this.
Scooby Doo wood carving.

Camping by the fire...........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown