Water park fun!

This is Jon. I took two days off last week and the first day we went to the Moses Lake waterpark about an hour away. The girls love the water and it was relatively cheap entertainment for all of us, especially since we could bring in our own cooler full of food and water. We enjoyed the lazy river, activity pool, waterslides (for kids and adults), splash zone and the body boarding and surfing waves. We doubled up on the sunscreen as it was easily in the high 90s, but I could be convinced it was hotter than that.

Mommy and Addy on the lazy river.

Zach, his friend Alex and Delaney. Delaney didn't want to do anything except sit on her lap. They're total best friends according to D-Rae.

This was my attempt at surfing the second time. The first time I hit the water instantly and decided to have the attendant steady me with a rope while I got my balance. Brittany took this picture about 1.5 seconds after I started the ride. You can imagine what the next half second looked like.

I made it look better in body boarding.

Maybe not as good as Zach did, though.

Zach and D-Rae.

The girls dancing in the pool.

There was a pirates cove-type of area that was perfect for Delaney. It had three slides that went into water that was about chest high for her. After her first slide, she was an expert and spent a lot of her time right here.

Addy had an Octopus slide that was a smaller version of Delaney's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown