Mannin' up...Jon Guddat style

This is Jon. I've been getting in the habit of jumping into the river after a run or a hike and today I just decided to do it for two reasons: 1. Because it's there. 2. Because I'm a man. Back in the day, I - along with Ryan, Dan and Josh - would go to the park to play football, impress girls and jump in the lake and river, so today was a trip down memory lane.

Jon and Adelyn with Blue Grandpa.

Addy and Daddy, knee deep in the lake.

Great job by Brittany capturing the moment.

Blue Grandpa and Addy Bear testing out the water at the river's edge.

Another great capture of a pure athlete in the zone.

Comments

Dan said…
Awwww...the good ole days. I hope this time she was at least 18.
Jon Guddat said…
18?!?!?! Back in the day it was YOU that had problems with girls at the pond. All I was doing was focusing on working out.........with my shirt off of course.

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown