More pics from the ocean

More pictures from Ocean Shores.

These woodcarvers take a log/stump/tree and make it into some crazy art. The only thing I can cut with a chain saw is my hand off.

Addy, Daddy and D-Rae.

My three girls, frolicking in the sand.

Delaney was very wary of the water. The last time she was at the ocean, I had to pull her out of the water with all my strength because she loved it so much. Not last weekend, she was beyond scared.

Adelyn, however, was enthralled with the ocean.

The girls spent time looking for sand dollars and crabs and whatever they could find on the beach.



It's hard to see, but behind us was a skull and crossbones with a silver tooth (made from aluminum foil) and a red bandana. These people were crazy artistic.

Being the true manly American that I am, you can't go to the beach without jumping in the water. Brittany didn't understand it, Adelyn was perplexed and Delaney cried for my safety. But the point is, I manned up.

Yep, this is how I roll.

Comments

Nad said…
If you really manned up you would have thrown off the trousers when the shirt came off. lol!

All joking aside it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Great pics!

-Ang's slave

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown