Having fun in Great Falls

This is Jon. We made it a point to get a hotel in Great Falls with a pool just so the girls could play a couple of times.

I took this picture of Adelyn because she looked so cute in her new swim suit with a sarong. What I didn't expect was her to be flexing and Delaney to be in some sort of wild dance.

Swim buddies.



The girls would meet me on one end of the pool, yell for a "taxi!!!" and have me swim them to the other side where they would get out and march to the other end only to do it over, and over, and over again.

We crossed the Missouri River to Black Eagle to take in a little bit of bowling with Zach and some of his cross country friends. I had to take a picture of Britty since she lifts her leg very cutely (not a word, I know) every time she bowls.

Delaney was very focused with her strategy. She really enjoyed her pretty blue bowling ball.

Adelyn didn't care. She just enjoyed throwing something heavy.

Celebrating what I'm sure was a strike!

The girls found the hand vent and proceeded to hang their heads over it so they would have their hair blow all over the place.

Guddat Family after a rousing game of bowling. You didn't ask, but I beat Brittany both times and she's a former varsity bowler. Of course, the fact that the girls were running around probably messed with her concentration a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown