These are random.........

This is Jon. I've downloaded more pictures of us in Rexburg.

Taking a break from putting up Christmas lights, chillaxin' on the roof with Jerrod.

The significance of this photo is not necessarily the photo itself, but the fact that Jerrod got into some pretty dicey situations on the ladder. Sometimes I was too freaked to snap a photo, so this is the least scary part of the day.

Jerrod is actually bracing himself on the edge of the roof which is covered in ice.

Again, icy area. But not icy enough to not put on Christmas lights. The guy's a machine.

Jerrod in a compromising situation. This one's for you, Megan.

Christmas tree hunting. Jerrod, Jayden and Jeffery.

Totally God's country up there. Glad we had the 4x4.

The man, the myth, the legend. Yep, my photo is on the wall inside.

These two photos were taken in July (I think). Wells Fargo travels with their horses and stagecoach all around the country and the truck and trailer were parked in Kittitas (of all places) as a pit stop. I met the guys and they showed me the stagecoach. Really cool. I'm trying to get them to the Ellensburg Rodeo in 2010.


Comments

Megs said…
A compromising position I've seen one too many times, thanks for sharing that Jon
Nana said…
The outside decorating was very scary to watch...I only peeked a couple times but was too scared to look at the "action". Neat pics of the outdoors when looking for tree.

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown