Decorating the tree...

This is Jon. After getting the tree, I knew we were looking at a little triming of the trunk and top of the tree. After all, our ceilings are just a bit taller than eight feet and our tree was an estimated 11 feet when we took it out of the woods.........something was gonna have to give.

Those are clippers and that's me negotiating the ceiling.


Delaney and Adelyn were a bit aggressive in placing ornaments on the tree. Like many of us, I'm sure, most of our ornaments have sentimental value. Brittany and I have gotten in the habit of buying an ornament from wherever we've been. I don't know what's going to happen when we're married for 20 years because at 7+ years, we've got plenty!

This one's for you, Megan. The girls LOVE their aprons, I think they've worn them every day since we've been home from Rexburg. They wear them in the kitchen, they wear them anywhere. Brittany had them get step stools to help in whatever she was cooking. Delaney got her step stool, Adelyn grabbed the bathroom scale.........FYI, she's 30 pounds.

Comments

Nana said…
Oh Oh OHHHHH...First to the girls...they look adorable in their gift from Megan, Jerrod and the kids. I have to admit I laughed out loud when I saw (and read) Adelyn grabs the bathroom scale to match Delaney's stool!!! Way to go.
Megs said…
Girls, you make those aprons look adorable!! They wouldn't look good at all if you weren't in them!! I'm glad you like them. Also, the tree looks like tons of fun!!

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown