Random pics of our trip to Rexburg

Here are more random pics from our Rexburg Thanksgiving trip.

I'll admit it. I'm a minivan fan. We needed more room for the trip since we were taking a full house plus luggage for everyone. (By the way, my needs fit into a corner of a suitcase, the clothing for the other four women in the van? Not so much). Here I am proud as a peacock in Pendleton.

Love's gas station in Oregon. Seriously. Cool. Name.

Delaney spent a combined 11 hours climbing up the stairs and sliding down. I've encouraged her to do the same on our back porch stairs, but hard, freezing concrete in the wintertime isn't conducive to fun.

What's Jayden doing?

Yeah, that sign says "Rigby, the birthplace of television", but everyone knows that factoid.

The photo isn't significant. What's significant is the action immediately before this photo was taken. The neighbor dogs had a tendancy to try and sneak into Jerrod's garage, but he wasn't having any of that on his watch. He equipped himself with snowballs, a voice that said, "HEY! GET OUTTA HERE!" and a leg that liked to kick.

Ever since I was a kid I was amazed at semi trucks pulling three trailers. They do that in Idaho and Oregon. I had Britty take a picture of a UPS truck.
Ahhh, what a nice photo of a mom and her son............at the expense of a sleeping mom.

Rexburg, gangsta style.

So Jerrod and I spent Friday putting lights on the house for Christmas. We spent a solid hour or two on the roof alone. My right hand was bloody because I slipped on the snow-covered roof and I had to hold on for dear life to not fall and bounce off the ground from 20 feet up. My left hand, and more specifically my left index finger, had an incident. I basically stapled my finger using a staple gun and I took a picture before Brittany took it out. I also stapled myself in the leg and it was wayyyyyyyyyy too close to my "crotchal region". I'm OK though, thanks for the concern.

Comments

Nana said…
What FUN, FUN, FUN The Guddat/Thomsen Thanksgiving in Rexburg was!!!! Great time had by all. I have to be truthful, I was exhausted when I got home. Being Grandma Debbie/Nana is way loads of fun. I congratulate my family...they do it up nice. oh and alright Jon, I thought you didn't get me this year sleeping...darn!

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown