More pictures from Rexburg

Here we go with another round of pictures.

Sure, it might not be good for his eyes, but I thought this was funny how close Jayden was to the TV.

Grandma Debbie, Nana, reading stories to surprisingly attentive grandkids.

This photo is out of sequence, but I had to take a picture of the girls. This was taken Sunday night, after a 10-hour drive and after a trip that included the initial 10-hour drive. Basically the girls were inches away from each other all week long and not only did they travel perfectly, but as soon as they got home they put their jammies on and cuddled on the couch together.

Jerrod and I putting up lights. The guy is motivated to be the top house on the block. He'll be one of those houses that the newspaper lists as a decorated home to see during Christmas light season.

Jerrod negotiating a part of the roof with snow. I'm high centered on the roof above him.

Craft time for the girls.

While the girls were making crafts, Jerrod, Jayden, Jeffery and I all went out into the mountains to find the perfect tree. We definitely needed Jerrod's 4x4. We also misjudged the size of tree. I'm guessing what we cut was 14 feet tall, after a bit of trimming, we're looking more like 10 feet. I think Megan was concerned with space issues in her living room................and probably the space where our brains were when we decided on this tree to cut down.

Addy Bear was my best copilot. For most of the trip, everyone slept, except Addy. Besides two cat naps, she was right there with me watching the scenery and singing to herself. Very cute.

Delaney on the other hand? She wasn't too attentive to the road.

She and grandma, however, were attached at the hip all weekend. The whole way to Rexburg, they were chatting up a storm. On the way back, they were doing the same when they weren't napping.

Comments

Nana said…
WOW....more pictures...Did Grandma Debbie take that picture of Delaney??? I just wanted to show that I'm not the only "open" mouth sleeper in the house. That book I was reading did hold the kids attention..."The Giving Tree"...my favorite and Jon & Jerrod's favorite book when they were little. Of course the kids were interested!!! Every character had a different voice!

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown