Go Wildcats!

This is Jon. As you know, I've been the PA announcer for all CWU football, men's basketball and women's basketball games for the last four or five years. And before that, I wrote for the Daily Record and Britty and I went to Central, so I've seen a lot of CWU sports since 1996 and am a pretty rabid fan. Lately, Brittany has taken a turn to the dark side and is starting to get a little crazy. She's caught the feva' and now bleeds Crimson and Black along with other Wildcat fans! CWU is 12-0 and ranked #1 in the nation right now and she caught the game with some 6,192 friends yesterday (to give you an idea, Tomlinson Stadium's capacity is 4,000). The place was jacked packed.

One of my many CWU shirts. "Crimson Attack!" Yeah baby! Brought to you by Wells Fargo and the fat logo on the back of the shirt!


Britty reminiscing of the good ol' days of IKE marching band, I'm sure. You can't see it here, but the stadium was standing room only. This was taken during halftime. Had the pic been taken during the game, you would've seen fans stacked three deep around the entire track.

I work the games for two reasons: One, I get to watch sports for free with a little $$ kickback, and two, I get fed every time. Free food and free sports goes a long ways with me. I swiped some of Domino's finest for Britty Bear. She looks appreciative.
Wildcat football shaking hands with the Tarleton State Texans after Cee-Woo's 27-6 drubbing of the team from Stephenville, Texas. Another side note here, but Stephenville is dubbed the "Cowboy Capital of the World."

Jon and Brittany, proud Central Washington University alumns.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown