The hunt is on!





For Easter we went to my Uncle Terry's house and had Easter brunch with most of my Mom's side of the family. Then we had a Easter egg hunt for the kids. They did a special one for the 3 little kids including our 2 which was nice. The girls each got a basketful of eggs and my Dad was in his element, helping them get candy and eggs (much like why he likes Halloween so much!) They had a great time and we got lots of yummy candy to share too. Later on we all had a good time playing Guitar Hero and band, it was so much fun!!!

Comments

Jon Guddat said…
Good time on Easter afternoon. Easter egg hunt got lively and Guitar Hero pretty much brought the house down.
Nana said…
Wow...great pics of the Easter egg hunt!!! I have seen Guitar Hero advertised on TV...looks like fun!
Also I LOVE THE NEW FAMILY PICTURE.

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown