An unwelcome guest





For about a month we been having the most annoying, strange vibrations coming from the pipe of our gas stove. We haven't used this stove in years. For a couple days we had been experiencing a similar noise in the water heater. We have been quite puzzled at what has been going because it only lasts a few moments and doesn't seem to have any negative effects. While taking the girls to the park the other the day the sound was happening and got louder as we got outside. As I looked up I saw it! A brown bird was perched on top of the chimney just pecking away! As I am typing this he just started up again. What I am wondering is if he is doing any damage and if anyone has any suggestions on how to get him to relocate!?! It is like I said annoying and I am sure not great for the metal material of the chimney. Ahh!

Comments

Jon Guddat said…
Me vs. the Woodpecker. This is gonna be like Bill Murray vs. the gopher in Caddyshack.
Nana said…
OHHHHHH Nooooo....the dreaded woodpecker. Looks to me to be alittle confused...isn't that metal!

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown