Take a hike!






This is Jon. I took my three girls out to Umptanum Falls on Sunday and they loved it. Brittany and I used to go there when we were dating and we hadn't been there in more than three years. I had Addy Bear in my backpack and D-Rae had "Rosie" in her backpack as you can see. We saw plenty of birds and Delaney chased a squirrel and got more adventerous the closer we got to the falls, which certainly gave dear ol' Dad some heart problems! Both girls loved the water and really enjoyed the nature walk. Mom and Dad were thrilled and our next trip into the wild will be soon!

Comments

Nana said…
Wow....what great pictures! The Kittitas Guddat's are lookin' really fine. It's wonderful you all take a day to venture into the wilderness. The kids are really growing up!
angela said…
That little excursion looked like a lot of fun. The girls are growing up so quickly! Keep the pics coming!
Mr.UGF said…
Ahhh how sweet! That sounds like a lot of fun. I am going to miss the girls when I go back to school.
Megs said…
How fun, the family that hikes together stays together??!!!!!!!!! Wish we could have gone with you!!

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown