Mommy's Big Girl!




Delaney and I have found a friendship this summer that is so much fun. She is in a stage right now where she likes to get blankets and cuddle, which I certainly don't turn down from such a busy girl. She asks pretty much every night, "can we cuddle and watch a mobie (movie)?" It's so cute! She wears glasses and is not entirely fond of them, so her and I wear them together and are glasses twins. Whenever I wear mine she magically wants to wear hers, at least that's one good example I can set. (jk) We are just so proud of our big girl and how much she has progressed just in the last few months. She almost has her ABC's down now and counting to 10 is pretty good. I just can't believe she will be four in October!



Comments

Nana said…
I love the smiles of Mommy and Delaney in these pics! Clever... Brittany putting on your specs & Delaney runs to put hers on. When Jon was young, he didn't like to wear his glasses either!
Jon Guddat said…
Nah, I just was afraid that my mother would hit me if I didn't wear them.
Anonymous said…
Holy Cow! It's kinda freaky how much she looks like you with those glasses on. I can't believe how grown she is! Ang and I love your blogg. These are great family photo...keep them commin!!
Megs said…
What a cutie!! When did she get glasses? How did you know she needed them? I always wonder that with kids!! Hope all is going well!!
Nana said…
Geez Jon...do I have to pay for another counseling appt for you :-) For others entering this is kinda sorta joking.

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown