Jon and Brittany Loose in Victoria, BC!







This is Jon. Brittany and I went to Victoria to see her friend, Cassandra, get married and we tried to get as much in as we could in 24 hours. We walked around the Inner Harbour (Canadians put "u" in everything, and spell everything with an "re" instead of "er") which included the Parliament Building (in lights in one of the pictures) the famous Empress Hotel and stopped in all the shops in the downtown tourism district. Our hotel room looked like we stepped into the 1920s, including a real fireplace and big windows that overlooked the streets below. There was a pub underneath the hotel, too, which I added some class to Friday night. We got gelato, which is a different way of making ice cream. All I know is that the ice cream "loafs" were probably the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. The ferry ride home was a bit crazy with the boat really rocking and the waves crashing over the bow (isn't that the front of the boat?). It was awesome, except for Brittany who got seasick, but I took care of her because all she had to do was hold tight on to me since I'm as stable as a rock (for some reason I didn't get seasick). Great time, we hope to go back soon.

Comments

Nana said…
Wow...only 24 hours to take on the sites in Victoria (after or b/4 wedding)! I'm glad you had a great time! Great pictures.

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown