Another quick check in...

This is Jon. Lots of action to continue to report for mid-October.
This is what 11 happy years looks like. Happy Anniversary to my bride...
...and honestly, this might be better proof of it. I was feeling out for the count on Sunday and Delaney caught Brittany taking care of me.
We're pretty low key for birthdays around here. We celebrate them well, we put the birthday girl on a pedestal, but we don't have blown out affairs. Delaney invited a couple of friends, Matti and Sydney, to lunch in Ellensburg, then over to our house for movies, games and playing outside. That's really all they want, which makes me happy that the girls don't need something over the top.
The girls are enthralled with Hocus Pocus.
Delaney's favorites: White cake, chocolate frosting and hot tamales.
My birthday girl! Nine years old! Can't believe it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown