Some random September and October photos.........

I seriously have no clue what she's doing here, but she's smiling so all is OK.
Adelyn chillin' with some Netflix and headphones. She doesn't always like to watch football with me, but she always loves to sit by me during a game. It's actually one of the highlights of my weekend because the girls cuddle with me on the couch all the time.
The girls hanging out with Maggie. And yes, that is Adelyn with pom poms, a cheerleader outfit, a pink purse on her left shoulder and pink high heels.
Fort Guddat in the living room!
DUDE! I can't believe we saw this guy! It's a Google Street View car, complete with mounted camera. I always told myself that if I had the opportunity, I would put together some crazy antics around this car just in case he was filming for Google Earth and then I would be permanently captured in Google Earth. If you can tell, the dude was probably getting upset with us since Brittany kept snapping photos with a flash right at him.
Cutie Delaney.
Adelyn as Groucho Marx.
Don't pay attention to the fact that it looks like I do my writing in the nude (I don't), but this gives you an idea of my life when I'm covering the Ellensburg Rodeo (and during major rodeo times like the National Finals Rodeo for instance). I have Brittany's Kindle up, our laptop, and also an iPad. Next to my left hand is my phone to call the 200 or so rodeo phone numbers I have and in between the laptop and iPad is my digital voice recorder with countless of interviews. If we had cable, I would have rodeo on TV too, but we don't, which is OK, because I have rodeo streaming live on internet radio. This is how we roll and it's so fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown