Early June photos

This is Jon. On June 1st, Delaney and her classmates headed over to the Woodland Park Zoo for the annual 1st grade field trip. Brittany got to go as a chaperon and I took the day off to spend the day with Adelyn back home. The pictures will speak for themselves...









'Tis the season for car shows with the weather turning more favorable (except for the week long of rain and win this week, but I'm not complaining, I like the rain). As always, there are so many great cars (my personal favorites are Chevelles, and there was a '63, '64, '68 and '70 there, and really well-done sedans that look to be even better than off the showroom floor). Best of the day for me (and probably one of the best ever) was this '59 Chev Bel Air. The paint on this was so good you could see your reflection. What's better was the fact that the thing had a 572 cubic inch powerplant under the hood. I couldn't believe it. I wanted to take more photos, but the girls were getting a bit fidgety after a long morning at the car show and farmer's market.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown