Father's Day!

This is Jon. Spent all day Sunday with the family either at home and at Dad and Sharon's house last weekend for Father's Day.


My girls chillin' in paradise, otherwise known as my parents' backyard.


Exploring in the wetlands in the backyard with the girls...


Dad on the phone talking to Jerrod in the top of the photo while the girls are looking for bugs.


My little explorers!


What's cuter? Preston...or Grandpa Harold thrilled with booze for a Father's Day gift?


Great smiles from both ladies...


Playing with Preston in the family room.


Yeah, none of us are looking at this camera, but this is the best of the 20 we took, trust me, although we're laughing in every one of them.


It doesn't get much better than this, I'll tell you that right now.


My cuties...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown