Matching girls and playing with cousins...

This is Jon. Just a few pics of the family over the last few weeks.


I bought these shirts when I was in Times Square last year. "D" train for Delaney and "A" train for Adelyn.


Another matching shirt day for the girls just yesterday. For some reason, I think my girls are that much cuter when they're wearing matching clothes.


We got a chance to hang out with some of the family with Rob and Misti's visit this week. Not sure why, but our camera's focus was off so all of our photos (and there were some good ones) were blurry. There were a few decent ones that look alright on the blog.


The girls with Preston. This guy is calm and collected and really took a liking to Adelyn.


This week was our first introduction in person with Miles. Direct quote from Adelyn "He's so cute he makes me cry."


The only picture of me and Rob during the day. He and Misti have been all over the place visiting with friends and family this week AND he's been working via cell phone as well. I took advantage of this opportunity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown