Coloring those Easter Eggs!

This is Jon. Here are some photos of dyeing Easter eggs. Always really fun as the girls are different in their methods. Adelyn likes to drop eggs in the dye and let them simmer for a bit. Delaney spends the majority of her time coloring the eggs by hand and then will drop them in the color for a short time.


Only photo of me that was taken by me. I'm finding more often how there are no photos of me, which makes me feel like the absent father.


The egg isn't glowing, it's just the flash.


Brittany writing a secret message on her egg.


Delaney with her details...


Adelyn watching her creations take shape...or color.


Delaney smiling, Adelyn in mid-sentence.


My trio...


The finished products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown