Jon and Britty in Leavenworth!

This is Jon. Brittany and I decided to escape for a night up in the Bravarian town of Leavenworth, which is just about an hour north of us.
We took a bunch of photos. Let me get rid of the dorky photo first.

Very clear what I'm posing in front of.

We went for a drive along Highway 2 to take in the fall colors. I didn't do a good job with the camera angle.

Wells Fargo is very specific with their branding and I'm sure the Leavenworth branch is one of the only handful of branches out of 7,000 around the nation with non-standard signage.

A classic pose for my Britty. A little head tilt and a smile.

While walking to dinner, we were almost startled by the three resident mountain goats that roam near the main drag in Leavenworth. You can see in the background a few holes of the 18 hole putting course. The owners of the course fenced off a bunch of hilly land for the goats to graze.

I look like a dork, but I think Brittany is cute here.

Cute.

My favorite photo of the quick trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown