Addy Bear's two-day birthday celebration!

This is Jon. Our precious Adelyn Blair turned two on Sunday. Grandpa JeGu (Guddat) joined us on Saturday (Sharon wasn't feeling 100% to say the least) and the Liedtke's came up on Sunday (I'm not done with those photos yet, it's 12:30 a.m. right now). The girls gave him a tour of the garden, Addy Bear opened her gifts (D-Rae even got a "school book" as she calls it from Grandma Sharon), we went out to lunch and capped things off with a trip to the park.

Content, precious, adorable Adelyn. You'll probably notice a few pics in this post and more with her sunglasses on or perched on her head. Those are her favorite right now.

Gift time! (again, the sunglasses!)

Alphabet and numbers train puzzles from Grandpa and Grandma.

Putting her $5 from Great Grandma Hazel into her piggy bank.

Puzzles on the floor of Adelyn's room.

New fall jacket. So adorable!

Grandpa chasing Delaney out of the big toy tube with Addy hot on his tail!

I see you!

Acrobatic Addy. This girl is really starting to freak us out at times, but I can tell I'm getting used to her antics on big toys and slides since it doesn't faze me as much. However, I'm sure that first, big fall is around the corner.

I think this tells the entire story of her day. Thanks Grandpa JeGu for coming to celebrate with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown