The Stargazers are blooming!







Jon planted Stargazer Lily bulbs that he wasn't sure if they were going to bloom or not and surprise! They have been blooming this past week and they are gorgeous. He is so sweet because he says he planted them as a declaration of love for me. He used to get these for me in arrangements when we first dating and I fell in love with them as I fell in love with him. I appreciate the gesture so much because it is the little things like this that always remind why we belong together. I love you Jon!

Comments

Jon Guddat said…
Thanks, babe. I Love You, too!
Megs said…
How sweet! We sure married well!!
BabyAlana said…
How sweet! Brittany, those are pretty pictures of you! You seem photogenic, very nice :o)
Nana said…
Jon, just wanted you to know that your Grandma Thomsen (who had a great green thumb) would be very proud of you! They are beautiful (the flowers and your wife).

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown