Soccer season finishes with a win!

This is Jon. The MidState Co-Op Cougars/Huskies/Wildcats/Hounds/Green Goblins ended their season with a bang, going 1-1 on the final weekend with the win coming on the last game of the year. We finished with an 11-5-1 record. I was really proud of my team, but especially proud of my little girl Adelyn. She enjoyed playing and I enjoyed watching her successes on the field and watching her make new friends. She still wants to practice, which makes me happy.
Adelyn on the run with her teammates.
Chillin' in between games with friend Chelsea.
Helping Adds try and find a teammate to throw in the ball to.
One last team huddle to wrap up the season! I'll admit it, kind of emotional.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown