Soccer season hits Kittitas Valley

This is Jon. Adelyn is playing U6 co-ed soccer this fall and the first round of games were today. The Mid-State Co-op "Cougars" went 3-0 in the jamboree today, winning 3-1, 8-1 and 4-3 on the day (we're not supposed to keep score, and I publicly do not, but we all know who wins and loses). As I did with Delaney, I'm coaching Adelyn's team this year and we've got a good mix of kids and I get along with their parents as well.
Daddy and Addy on the way to the game. She was beyond excited, but also admitted to some nerves on the way there. She was very cool on the pitch though once her friends showed up and then again when the games started.
Adelyn defending the goal. Very proud moment for Dad/coach.
Our team huddle after game 1. I always try to celebrate as much as I can with my team and then also try to coach them up on things we need to work on (usually it's passing and playing together). Of course, once the ball is in play, it's chaos, but still fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown