Mother's Day





Delaney and I went to our first Mother/Daughter tea party at church in honor of Mother's Day. We got all dressed up and had tea and lemonade and cookies. She had a ball practicing being a little lady and drinking out of real tea cups! After the tea party the girls and I and my Mom and brothers visited my Grandma in Moses Lake for Mother's Day. We took her to lunch and got to catch up with everyone. It was a great Day and that was only Saturday!
For Mother's Day itself Jon booked me a massage in Yakima at this salon that started in Seattle which was really chic. I had a footbath, a waterfall shower, and a massage, it was amazing! Then we had dinner at my at one of my favorite restaurants. Thanks for such a great day honey!

Comments

Jon Guddat said…
You're a wonderful mommy!
Megs said…
What a good husband you have!!
Nana said…
I'm sure proud of Jon first of all for choosing Brittany as Mommy to your children.... and ...how smart he is in knowing just what Mother's Day gift to "shower" on you! A massage...Ahhhhhhh
Nana said…
And oh...by the way, Thank you Brittany, Jon, Delaney & Adelyn for the flower planting kit. The seeds were planted and I have 2 inch high plants!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown