The Glow Worms off to a great start!

This is Jon. I'm coaching soccer again, this time for Adelyn's U7 team. Like always, the first practice or two was centered around skill building and picking a team name. After a few names were considered, the bright yellow jerseys we wore reminded me of the glow worm toys of my childhood and the name stuck. We're the Mighty Glow Worms! In last week's jamboree, we had two wins and a tie. In today's 40-minute game (where my 8 kids were tired after it was all said and done) we put on a show of dominance and won 9-0. The coach's daughter scored two goals, which means Adelyn rewarded herself with a popsicle afterward. I was proud of our team and the team's families who came out in droves to support their kids.
My little soccer player.
Adelyn in the middle with Payton and Easton.
Adelyn on the far right, getting back on defense.
Adelyn looks like she's halfway through a belly laugh, but I'd like to think it's the beast inside of her getting ready to steal the ball.
This year's assistant coach, Delaney Rae.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown