Glow Worms Stay Undefeated!

This is Jon. While our shutout streak ended at two games, the Mighty Glow Worms put together a convincing 10-3 win on Saturday to improve to 5-0-1 on the season. I unfortunately could not coach the game since I had to work, but my assistant coach, Delaney and substitute coach, Brittany filled in nicely. It was a rough game, with one of our players getting drilled in the nose with a soccer ball and displaying a bloody nose that would make a special effects guy on a movie set jealous. He didn't sit on the sidelines very long though. I'm also told there was a thug on the other team, but our players rose above it and ran circles around the punk. Last week, we won 13-0 and I felt bad about that, but despite me switching things up to even the playing field a bit, we still kept scoring. We've outscored teams, 37-6 this season, it's gotta be the coaching.
I put Adelyn in as goalie last week, and this was the response I got. Being goalie is not a punishment! C'mon.
Brittany helped get rid of the tears by giving her some shades in the bright sun. She looks pretty cool here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown