Second date in one week?!?!?!

This is Jon. I could get used to spending this much time with my wife! I take two weeks off at the end of August and beginning of September. Much of that is spent at the rodeo and fairground with my trio of ladies, with week two spent chilling out at home. I get to see the girls off to school for the first few days of the school year, and during the school day get to spend time with Brittany. We went on a favorite hike the other day and today went to Lake Cle Elum. When you go to the lake during the middle of the day during the work week, you pretty much have the place all to yourself.


Great view.


If you go to a lake and don't at least dip your feet in the water, the terrorists win.


Go to the beach, put down a blanket, bring some picnic food, soak up the sun, read a book and chill. Yep, that's what we did.


Me and my girl.

We got home in time to pick up the girls from school. Delaney has been really wanting to walk home alone and we really are cool with that. Why do we still go to the school though? She forgot her little sister and had to go back to get her. Sorry for the shaky video below, but I wanted people to get a good look at the size of Adelyn's backpack. This will suit her until she's 20.

Comments

Mr.UGF said…
The photos on here all look great!!! I am glad they had a great end of summer/ first day of school!

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown