Shooting a round of golf with my girls

This is Jon. Heading down south to play a round of 18 in Yakima with the girls...


Adelyn wasn't quite getting the idea of holding the club the right way. She was more slapping the ball like a hockey puck, which I was actually OK with.


Taking a break in the shade. Mid 90s at around 6 p.m.


My golfing buddy. She looks stunning here.


Delaney, trying to hit in through a jailhouse window.


Cute photo of my girls. The rock tunnel behind them? Not the greatest score on this hole for my wife.


We also had to head inside to the arcade to spend a ton of money on games for some tickets to win prizes that were worth pennies.


Me and Delaney in our go-kart. You'll have to pardon the blurry photo as my wife couldn't keep up with speed racer. I'll have it known that I won the race.


Me and Adelyn in our race. Again the blurry photo signals another win around the track.



Checkered flag and a winning pose. Yep, I drove it like I stole it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown