Taking advantage of the snowfall!

This is Jon. Like everyone on this side of the mountains, we got dumped on this past weekend. The girls and I spent the afternoon frolicking in the snow.
Brittany got things rolling by crossing the line early.
I wish I could say that Adelyn took this photo, but she didn't. I had the camera on a timer and while waiting for the camera to click, Adelyn took off and said "peace out." I guess waiting 10 seconds for the camera to get the shot is about 15 seconds too long.

Body part 1 of snowman 1.


The finished products. Yeah, Delaney isn't looking at the camera, but I couldn't resist Adelyn's pose.


Adelyn with her new friend.

As much as it snowed on Saturday (the snowmen were made Sunday), it got pretty warm on Sunday, to about 38 degrees or so. Needless to say the snowman got a little bit drippy by the end of the day. Delaney's snowman had a pretty good lean to it and the last thing I did before I went to bed was check on its status. It is lying down for a nap is what we told Delaney. Adelyn's is probably a day or two from that as well.

I took time to build Delaney a snow fort as well. This is us taking a break in the middle of construction. I had high hopes of tall walls, maybe a window or two. Delaney was absolutely beside herself upset that I called it a "fort" not a "princess castle." I found myself working hard on the thing and realized soon after this picture was taken that she had already checked out.

Good shot by Delaney.

I don't understand the crazed look from Brittany, the chunk of ice or the madman behind her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown