An eclectic group of random photos and videos...

Here are some photos that never seemed to make it on the blog from the last few months.

This is my public apology for breaking my favorite mother in law's cake she made for Delaney. It was very tall and I decided to cut it a little aggressively and it took a turn for the worse. Sorry Mrs. Liedtke.

Toothless Delaney. The other day DRae lost her sixth tooth. She's lost her two upper front teeth and her four lower front teeth. Right now, she looks like the victim of a fist fight.

Against her better judgement Brittany left me and the kids alone about three weeks ago. We decided to attack the craft closet and came out with coloring books, construction paper, sharp things, things that stain clothes, things that stick to chairs. I'm happy to report that nothing bad happened and that not only did the girls make pretty things, but I deep cleaned the kitchen and bedrooms.

Adelyn and her apron which really is a decorative winter towel for the kitchen. She's her own style.

Field trip time to Dusty's Nursery. Delaney and some of her classmates. At the top left is Owen...ask Adelyn about him. She's got a crazy crush on the guy, and I can see why, I mean, he was our top scorer and most well behaved kid on the Advantage Dirt Contractors "Mighty Huggers" co-ed U6 soccer team.

Mrs. O's class on the hay bale. Delaney is in the orange about halfway up.

Adelyn comes on all the field trips with Brittany. She really just blends right in.

Delaney's kindergarten school picture.



Aunt Misti dancing with Delaney and Adelyn during Thanksgiving at Dad and Sharon's house. I like how Adelyn nearly knocks herself out during her bow.


Delaney and Adelyn dancing during Delaney's classroom Halloween party. The camera pans to the left. The lady in the bumble bee outfit is Delaney's teacher, Mrs. O.

Below are a bunch of photos I'm not sure why I didn't blog in June. They are especially close to my heart for two reasons: One, they're my girls. And two, 90 degree weather sounds nice right now since we got buried in snow last night. It was snowing when I woke up and didn't stop until about an hour before bedtime. It was awesome.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown