Random photos of May...

This is Jon. Below are some random photos of the month of May...

We've moved some furniture around and now that the love seat is in front of the living room window, the girls will sit on the top and stare out the window. I think it's cute.

Adelyn not only loves dancing, but she loves to flail her head like she's in a music video of an 80s glamour rock hair band...as you can tell from this pic.

Bouncy house. Memorial Day weekend.

The girls and friends at the park during a Head Start Field trip.

Delaney's gift to Brittany for Mother's Day. Very cute smile!

Cutest census worker in Kittitas!

This is my homeboy Henry. I took this picture in my office on his 86th birthday. I've known him for 4+ years now, he lives about three blocks away from my office and comes in two or three times a week to sit and chat over a cup of coffee. You can't tell, but he wears his Wells Fargo hat every day.

Dad's new office. An architectural wonder.

Delaney put this note above Brittany's side of the bed. It says, "Mommy, don't drink any more pop!" As I type this, Brittany's finishing off a pepsi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown