Spaghetti Time!




It has to be done right? One night when you let your baby go nuts with a plate of spaghetti until there is nothing left but what seems like a whole bushel of tomatoes plastered to them from head to toe. I know my parents did this with my brothers and I've seen pictures of me. We sat there watching her in wonder switching back and forth between cringing and laughter. You'll see by the pics that she thoroughly enjoyed her food and let me tell you that was one orange, herby looking bathtub after she was done with it. Another adventure in the day and life of Addy Bear!

Comments

Nana said…
Oh....WOW...this is Addie excellence! Looks like she just "poured" the sauce right over her & the noodles!
Mmmmmm, wonderful
angela said…
Addie looks like Jon did in college. Remember spagetti night in Quigley when your stomache was the same color as your hair!
Anonymous said…
I like the drunk picture! Was there whisky in that sauce??
Megs said…
What a good Mommy!! How fun, I'm glad I wasn't around for the clean-up!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown