More of the great outdoors and fall fun

It's my monthly check in, showing off my girls during the start of fall.
Delaney taking a dip at People's Pond, Carey Lakes, whatever you want to call it. While the weather was great, the pond seemed to be extra cold this day.
The girls horsing around in their towel cover ups. Best friends forever.
It's a blurry photo, but Delaney is always leaning on me like this. It's classic Delaney.........and I love it.
Me and B at the Seahawks game. Seattle crushed Dallas in the home opener at Seahawks Stadium. 68,000 fans and I think me, Brittany, Sam and Wendi were the only sober ones there.
Sam Thurnau and me. Sam and I rolled with accounting classes back in the day at CWU. He survived them.............I didn't. Luckily our friendship survived the test of me changing majors many times. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Wendi with Sam or Brittany. Every photo either had my finger blocking the picture or me eating in it. Sorry.
Me and B after the game.
Adelyn, ready to roll with a hike to the Cle Elum river. Every year at this time the salmon are spawning and we head up there to view them struggling up stream.
As for Adelyn, never you mind about her shoes being on the wrong feet.
I think Delaney took a spill right after the photo was taken, but the photo is a good one of her.
Brittany and the bearded dude.
Hitting up the trail with my trio.
Sitting on the bank of the Cle Elum river, taking in a bit of nature.
I think Adelyn just watched a salmon jump out of the water. She steals my hats all the time. I think it's cute. She also steals my keys.........not so cute.
Spying on some salmon.
I tried to take a good photo of Adelyn before school one day. She loves to have silk flowers in her hair and she's becoming known as being giggly, curly, blond girl in school. Would you believe this was the best photo out of the five I tried to take?
Making cookies one night.
Adelyn picking apples in our apple tree on Sunday. Very cute little orchard worker.
Before we get into videos, I'll leave you with this. I shaved my beard and left this little remnant. It lasted all of 10 minutes. I think I'm big pimpin', my wife thinks otherwise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown