Putting up the Christmas lights

This is Jon. For some reason I usually don't embrace the Christmas spirit until after Brittany's birthday in early December (she's 29 in a couple of days, by the way), but this year, I was in full force the day after Thanksgiving despite the fact that it was around 20 degrees (of course it was -5 a few days prior to that).

Me at the start of the masterpiece. I'm in front of Delaney's front window, which is now wrapped in lights as well.

Great form. You can't coach that. Look at that stretch.

Brittany clearly has other things on her mind with a obvious photo of my money maker.

Not realizing Brittany was taking a photo of me from the living room window, I decided to have a less-than-sexy look here.

This pic is already out of date. I've got more lights around the windows to the right of the house and have wrapped the north side windows and eaves (right side of photo) with lights. If the snow melts or I get a little more ambitious, I'll line the roof with lights.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Quarterly update from KTown