Random photos from the last couple of weeks...

This is Jon. We had a pretty good Mother's Day until we all started getting sick, led by Addy. Brittany got her favorite breakfast (bacon and cinnamon rolls) and was greeted with gifts, flowers and art work from her girls.




There's a new place in town called "Bounce Central" and the girls love it. We really like it because it's cheap and it's a great way to watch the girls play hard and crash later. Awesome.






As you can see, Mommy got into the mix with the girls as well.


Brittany's friend Holly and her daughter Abby visited as well.

We went to the fourth annual Bares and Broncs this Saturday, but I'm sure you already knew it. I mean, I wrote about it in my weekly "Under the Hat with Guddat" rodeo column as well as my special preview section on Friday. Anyway, it poured buckets, sheets of rain, huge drops, making the arena one big slop of a mess. Every cowboy who got bucked off or didn't land on his feet were covered in mud. A great time, though. Any time I'm in the arena, it always is.

My girls........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

Quarterly update from KTown