Another quick couple of photos...........

This is Jon. We also got to spend Christmas Eve with Grandma Debbie in Cle Elum. The girls met me in my office in Cle Elum, we closed the bank early and had dinner with my mom. Of course, before we did that, Adelyn was helping me in the bank branch and while we were screwing around behind the teller line, she pushed one of our silent alarms and didn't find out until a nanosecond later when Wells Fargo security called.

Grandma Debbie with her cute grandkids. 


Below is me and girls chillin' on New Year's Eve. Our original plans was to ring in the new year with our cousins in Tacoma and then spend the day on January 1st at the Guddat Family Christmas. Unfortunately, due to sickness and schedules, none of that happened. We still got to have fun though and we popped out the sparkling cider for the girls to sip on.

I think this is a great photo. However, upon further discussion, Brittany and I both think the smirk on Adelyn's face says, "wait 'till I start sneaking the real stuff later in life."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

Quarterly update from KTown