Little Delaney's First Day of School







Delaney started her first day of Headstart in Kittitas today. The school is about 2 1/2 blocks from the house so all four of us walked to school and dropped her off. She was so excited and cute with her little backpack on. She did really good when we got there and wasn't nervous or upset. She went right out with her teacher to play with the other kids. Jon and I were a bit stunned because she barely even got upset when we left. Happy, but stunned. Our girl is growing UP!!! The most tears shed had to have been from baby sister Addy who thought she was going to school too. She got quite upset when she had to leave and tantrums were thrown on the walk home. Delaney said she had fun and made friends yet she couldn't quite remember their names or anything she did today. I do know one thing though: she is cranky! Bedtimes and naptimes will be adjusted to work around school that's for sure. We are sure proud of our big girl who turns 5 on Tuesday, I can't believe it!!!

Comments

Jon Guddat said…
My girl is a very cute student! So proud!
Mr.UGF said…
How adorable!! I miss my nieces! I am glad Delaney had a good transition into school and was not scared. I cannot wait to hear what she learns this year.

Popular posts from this blog

When Mommy's sick and Daddy's in charge...

Adelyn Blair turns 4!

Quarterly update from KTown